Summerfruit market access and trade development project (SF19000)
What's it all about?
Beginning in 2021, this project is supporting the summerfruit industry to maintain and develop their export markets. All the work is designed to help growers in taking advantage of existing, new and emerging export opportunities, with key project activities including, but not limited to:
- Building export readiness and capacity
- Participating in trade development and market access activities
- Accessing up-to-date market intelligence and consumer insights
- Participating in the Taste Australia International Trade Program to build international relationships, business opportunities, and market understanding across key export countries including new, emerging and developed markets
- Building collaborative partnerships.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Summerfruit Fund