Export opportunities for carrots, sweet corn, beans, broccoli and baby leaf – symposia (VG13072)
What was it all about?
This investment delivered training and information on vegetable export issues and opportunities to interested industry participants, through a seminar format and associated information materials.
There were four events delivered throughout the project:
- The Malaysia and United Arab Emirates Symposium, held in 2015
- The 2016 Practicalities for Exporting Vegetables Symposium, held in 2016
- The Australian Vegetables Export Seminar 2017
- The Australian Vegetables Export Seminar 2018.
Participants were exposed to engaging presentations from leading figures in the Australian vegetable industry and were given practical and relevant information about exporting vegetable produce to different international markets through these seminars.
Watch presentations from each of the events in the below YouTube playlists:
- 2015 presentations
- 2016 presentations
- 2017 presentations
- 2018 presentations (find these as part of the 2018 Hort Connections playlist on the levy-funded AUSVEG YouTube channel)
Information materials distributed at the seminars are available in the project’s full final research report, downloadable at the top of this page.
This project was a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Vegetable Fund