Australian nursery industry communications program (NY18001)
What’s it all about?
This investment follows Communication program for the Australian nursery industry 2015-18 (NY15006). It ensures Australian nursery and garden growers and other industry stakeholders are kept up-to-date with the latest news, information and R&D and marketing updates to support decision-making within businesses.
A number of regular communication channels are produced and maintained by this investment, including but not limited to:
- Monthly Nursery Papers looking at current industry projects, with all issues accessible here and also included in issues of Hort Journal
- The monthly Your Levy @ Work newsletter (if you haven’t already, sign up to these emails here)
- The Nursery & Garden Industry Australia (NGIA) website and the Your Levy @ Work website
- NGIA social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Written and video grower case studies, searchable on the NGIA website’s news section
- Audio recordings (podcasts) discussing the latest industry findings, new and events
- Annual industry ‘facts at a glance’ digests, providing an overview of industry statistics based off other levy-funded work
- Media releases.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Nursery Fund