Communication program for the Australian nursery industry 2015-18 (NY15006)
What was it all about?
This investment ran from 2015 to 2018 to ensure that Australian nursery and garden growers and other industry stakeholders were kept up-to-date with the latest news, information and R&D and marketing updates to support decision-making within businesses.
A number of regular communication channels were produced and maintained by this investment, including but not limited to:
- Regular Nursery Papers looking at current industry projects, with all issues accessible here and also included in issues of Hort Journal
- The Your Levy @ Work newsletter (if you haven’t already, sign up to these emails here)
- The Nursery & Garden Industry Australia (NGIA) website and the Your Levy @ Work website
- Written and video case studies, searchable on the NGIA website’s news section
- NGIA social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Media releases, the production of regular case studies for peer-to-peer learning and video content also formed part of the communication program. The investment also developed an ‘Entrants’ Kit’ with information and FAQs for new industry members.
This program was supported by the project NGIA – communications support on NY15006 – nursery industry communications (NY15009), which provided funding to Nursery & Garden Industry Australia to facilitate work with the communication program’s external service provider.
This project was a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Nursery Fund