Consumer usage and attitude tracking 2022/23 (MT21202)
What is it all about?
This investment is providing a category tracking service to allow various horticultural categories to better understand consumer usage and attitudes and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. The initial phase of the program will run for three months to ensure that the continuous tracker runs effectively, after which a longer-term program will be put in place.
The insights gained from this program will seek to answer questions such as:
- How do consumer trends and movements in behaviours, usage and attitudes to fresh produce change over time?
- How do these trends and evolving expectations of consumers inform future demand opportunities for both the whole-of-horticulture, as well as individual industries?
- What perception metrics drive usage and purchase?
- What are the barriers to brand/category salience and purchase and how do we overcome these to drive future growth?
The program will also examine the effectiveness of Hort Innovation marketing campaigns to determine how salient they are in market, what their impact is on consumer usage, attitudes and future purchase intent, and how effective they are at driving messaging comprehension and enjoyment.
Access resources from this project
To gain access to resources produced by this project, please register using this registration form.
Watch the recordings of webinars relating to this project:
- Watch the recording of the Consumer insights in sustainability webinar by registering here for a DropboxTM link.
- Papaya Fund
- Almond Fund
- Apple and Pear Fund
- Avocado Fund
- Banana Fund
- Cherry Fund
- Chestnut Fund
- Citrus Fund
- Custard Apple Fund
- Dried Grape Fund
- Dried Tree Fruit Fund
- Lychee Fund
- Macadamia Fund
- Mango Fund
- Melon Fund
- Mushroom Fund
- Olive Fund
- Onion Fund
- Passionfruit Fund
- Persimmon Fund
- Pineapple Fund
- Raspberry and Blackberry Fund
- Strawberry Fund
- Summerfruit Fund
- Sweetpotato Fund
- Table Grape Fund
- Vegetable Fund
This project is funded by Hort Innovation using multi-industry strategic levies and contributions from the Australian Government.