Melon industry communication program (VM20006)
What’s it all about?
This investment is responsible for keeping Australian melon growers informed about industry R&D and other news and developments in a timely way. The goal is to facilitate the uptake of new information, technologies and practices – in turn helping growers forge more productive, profitable and resilient businesses.
The program produces and maintains key communication channels, including but not limited to:
- Monthly Melon Enews e-newsletters, with current and past editions available here and a sign-up form here
- The industry’s quarterly newsletter, Melon News, which is distributed in hard copy form and also available here
- The Australian Melon Association website, with the industry area holding news, information and resources for growers
- The Australian Melon Association’s Facebook page and other social media channels
- The Australian Melon Association’s YouTube channel
- Online webinars and forums to engage with melon growers and other supply chain stakeholders.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Melon Fund.