Vegetable industry communications program (VG22000)
What's it all about?
This investment is responsible for effectively communicating the findings of levy-funded R&D and other relevant industry news, issues and data to vegetable growers and other industry stakeholders. The goal is to increase awareness of project outcomes and inspire on-farm adoption of new learnings and technologies.
Several regular communication channels continue to be produced and maintained by this project, including but not limited to:
- Weekly e-newsletter Weekly Update, sign up here
- Quarterly Vegetables Australia magazine, with current and back issues available here
- Social media updates in AUSVEG channels
- Media relations for R&D-related news
- Videos and podcasts
- New online hub as a ‘one-stop-shop’ for vegetable growers to access information on research outcomes, industry news and events, and VegNET-related activities
- Quarterly R&D case study packages that will be used in articles, videos, podcasts, social media, and media releases
This investment will also translate key R&D articles into languages other than English, including Vietnamese, Khmer, Mandarin, and Arabic, to engage a diverse range of vegetable-growing communities.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Vegetable Fund.