National vegetable industry communications program (VG18000)
What was it all about?
From 2019 to 2022, this investment was responsible for effectively communicating the findings of levy-funded R&D and other relevant industry news, issues and data to vegetable growers and other industry stakeholders. It worked to increase awareness of project outcomes and inspire on-farm adoption of new learnings and technologies.
Several regular communication channels were produced and maintained by this project, including but not limited to:
- Weekly e-newsletter Weekly Update, which you can sign up to at the top of this AUSVEG page
- The bi-monthly Vegetables Australia magazine, with current and back issues available here
- Vegenotes factsheets, available to download here
- Annual publication Grower Success Stories, also available from the above links
- InfoVeg services
- Social media updates in AUSVEG channels, including Twitter.
The project also provided media relations for R&D-related news, including the production and distribution of media releases.
This project was a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Vegetable Fund