Turf industry communications 2012-2017 (TU12014)
What was it all about?
This project was responsible for delivering up-to-date information on R&D, marketing and other resources that supported the profitability and sustainability of Australian turf growers and others involved in the industry.
Running from 2012 until 2017 it produced and maintained communication channels including, but not limited to…
- The quarterly Turf Australia industry magazine
- The fortnightly Turf Australia e-news newsletter
- The Turf Australia website, www.turfaustralia.com.au
- The Turf Australia social media program, including the Turf Australia Facebook page for turf growers and contribution to the Lawnspiration Facebook page for users of turf
- Workshop and seminars
- Turf Facts industry fact sheets.
- Visit the Turf Australia website
- Past editions of the Turf Australia magazine (and current editions produced by ongoing investments in the Hort Innovation Turf Fund) continue to be available here while e-newsletters are available here
- Download the below Turf Facts fact sheets:
- As part of the project, a USB stick was distributed to growers to allow searchable access to all of the magazines and Turf Facts fact sheets produced during the life of the project, from 2012 to 2017. If you haven’t received the Turf Growers Resources 2012-2017 USB, contact the Turf Australia office at email@example.com or on (02) 4588 5735.
This project has been funded by Hort Innovation
Copyright © Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited 2017. The Final Research Report (in part or as whole) cannot be reproduced, published, communicated or adapted without the prior written consent of Hort Innovation (except as may be permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)).