Table grape industry communications program (TG22001)
What's it all about?
This project is responsible for maintaining and improving communication to Australian table grape growers and other industry stakeholders. By keeping the industry up to date on R&D and marketing activities, news, events and other critical information, table grape businesses are supported in their decision-making and adoption of new research and technologies.
A number of regular communications channels are produced by this investment, including but not limited to:
- Quarterly magazine The Vine, distributed to industry stakeholders and also available online here (The Vine is a joint magazine between the table grape and dried fruit industries)
- The Australian Table Grape Association (ATGA) website
- Fortnightly Pick of the bunch e-newsletters (which you can sign up for here)
- ATGA social media channels including Facebook, Twitter (@ATGAHortnetwork) and LinkedIn
- Production of six videos a year to communicate best practice information to growers
- Annual grower forums and other industry events.
- Maintenance to the grower section of australiangrapes.com.au.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Table Grape Fund