Olive industry communications and extension program (OL22000)
What's it all about?
This project is promoting world-best practice in grove management and extending the outcomes of R&D investments to the olive industry to increase productivity, quality and profitability.
The project team are responsible for delivering a variety of communication and extension outputs, including but not limited to:
- Grove Innovationmonthly e-newsletters, which you can sign up for via the Australian Olive Association website (the sign-up box is at the bottom of the home page)
- R&D lift-outs that are published in the Olive Grower and Processormagazine and also available digitally.
- YouTube video content for the olive industry
- Updates on the OliveBiz website
- Events including best practice workshops, field days and online webinars, with details circulated in industry channels as they become available
- Other resources as required.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Olive Fund