Macadamia industry communications program (MC21002)
What's it all about?
This investment shares R&D and marketing outcomes and other knowledge with macadamia growers and other industry stakeholders. The goal is to support growers in adopting new practices and technologies, increasing orchard productivity and profitability.
A number of regular communication channels continue to be produced and maintained by this investment, including but not limited to:
- Quarterly Australian Macadamia Society News Bulletin magazines, containing key information and outcomes on levy-funded R&D and marketing outcomes, with issues available to download here
- Fortnightly industry e-newsletters, which you can find here at the industry website
- The macadamia industry website
- Video content for the Australian Macadamia Society YouTube channel
- Podcast content for the Australian Macadamia Society podcast
- Fact sheets on macadamia R&D
- Media releases.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Macadamia Fund