Almond industry communications and events program (AL22008)
What's it all about?
This investment provides a broad range of information to the Australian almond industry about the latest in R&D and best practice to support their decision-making. This information is delivered through multiple channels, including communications outputs and an events program.
Outputs from the program include:
- Quarterly publication In a Nutshell
- Monthly e-newsletter Almond Bytes
- Updating and maintain R&D section of the ABA website
- Four best practice fact sheets per year on R&D outcomes
- One YouTube video per year on R&D outcomes
- Update and maintain industry social media channels
- Deliver a grower forum in each producing region annually to focus on issues of industry importance as well as featuring R&D outcomes.
- Six media releases per year to promote almond research projects.
The program aims to effectively reach almond stakeholders across the supply chain by connecting with a high percentage of producers, processors and marketers, covering almost all almonds sold across Australia.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Almond Fund