Almond industry communications program (AL18001)
What's it all about?
This program continues to provide a broad range of timely information to Australian almond growers and other industry stakeholders, to keep the almond community well informed and in a place to make improved business decisions.
Communication channels that are produced and maintained by the program include the In A Nutshell quarterly industry newsletter (click here for the latest editions), the industry website and its grower/levy payers’ portal.
The project has progressed with…
- 2 x In A Nutshell produced and distributed
- 6 x monthly Almond Bytes electronic newsletter produced and distributed.
- Social media updated and monitored at: https://www.facebook.com/AlmondBoardofAustralia/
- Industry website updated with all communications activities
- Industry database updated from communications activities.
- Access the Australia Almonds website
- Read the 2021 Spring and Summer In A Nutshell publications
- Read the monthly Almond Bytes e-newsletters
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Almond Fund