Turf industry communications program (TU22000)
What's it all about?
This project is responsible for keeping Australian turf growers and other industry stakeholders informed about the progress of their levy investments, as well as other vital industry information.
A number of regular communication channels are produced and maintained by this investment, including but not limited to:
- The biannual Turf Australia industry magazine, covering the latest R&D and marketing outcomes as well as any new resources for turf growers. Current and past editions are available to download here.
- Bi-monthly levy e-newsletter to deliver R&D and marketing information, you can sign up and view past editions here.
- Turf Australia social media channels
- Four industry factsheets per year
- Annual industry video and poster
- Media release program.
Resources developed by the program will be housed on the Turf Australia website here.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Turf Fund