Australian table grape industry communications project (TG15008)
What was it all about?
This project, which ran from 2016 to 2019, maintained and improved communication to Australian table grape growers and other industry stakeholders. By keeping the industry up-to-date on R&D and marketing activities, news, events and other critical information, this supported decision-making and adoption of new research and technologies within table grape businesses.
A number of regular communications channels were produced and maintained by this investment, including but not limited to:
- Quarterly magazine The Vine, distributed to industry stakeholders and also available online here (The Vine is a joint magazine between the table grape and dried fruit industries)
- The Australian Table Grape Association (ATGA) website
- Regular e-newsletters from ATGA
- ATGA social media channels including Facebook, Twitter (@ATGAHortnetwork) and LinkedIn
- Annual grower forums and other industry events.
This project’s work continues in the investment Table grape industry communications program (TG18004).
This project was a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Table Grape Fund