Australian passionfruit industry communications program (PF16003)
What was it all about?
This investment kept Australian passionfruit growers and other industry stakeholders informed about the latest R&D and marketing activities, essential best practice information, and other key industry news, information and resources.
The program was responsible for…
- Production of The Passion Vine magazine, which is delivered to industry quarterly, with issues available online here (the magazine also includes fact sheets on pests and diseases)
- Passiflora News monthly e-newsletters, with current and past editions available here
- Updating and maintenance of the www.passionfruitaustralia.org.au website, which has been redeveloped under the project
- Delivery of a series of pull-out pest and disease shed posters via the Quarterly Passion Vine journals
- Delivery of regional field days and research forums, to communicate current and past research, showcase new innovations, and facilitate the sharing of resources and knowledge across the industry. Field days are typically held between March and October each year, with details circulated in industry channels as they become available.
This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the passionfruit research and development levy and contributions from the Australian Government.
Copyright © Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited 2021. The Final Research Report (in part or as a whole) cannot be reproduced, published, communicated or adapted without the prior written consent of Hort Innovation, except as may be permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).