National mango industry communication program (MG17004)
What was it all about?
Running from 2018 to 2022, this investment delivered timely and relevant industry information to Australian mango growers and other industry participants. This project built on the work of previous iteration Mango Industry Communication Program (MG15006), and successfully continued to maintain and improve the flow of timely and relevant industry information.
The project saw the delivery of:
- The quarterly Mango Matters publication, offered online here
- Weekly e-newsletter My Mango during the season, with current and past editions available here
- Monthly e-newsletter The Slice in the mango off-season, with editions available here
- Maintenance of the industry website, industry.mangoes.net.au
- Social media activity and other ad-hoc communication.
Sign up to receive My Mango, The Slice and Mango Matters via email, sign up here.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Mango Fund
Copyright © Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited 2022. The Final Research Report (in part or as a whole) cannot be reproduced, published, communicated or adapted without the prior written consent of Hort Innovation, except as may be permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).