Chestnut industry communications program (CH22000)
What's it all about?
This investment is supporting the development of the Australian chestnut industry through providing a range of communication outputs designed to inform growers and other industry stakeholders.
Activities of this program continue to include, but aren’t limited to:
- Production of industry newsletter Chestnut Industry News, published twice a year in print and digital form and available via Chestnut Australia’s levy payers’ area
- Quarterly industry updates via Australian Nutgrower magazine
- The running of industry farm walks and workshops with details provided via industry communication channels
- Maintenance and updating of the Chestnuts Australia Inc website, chestnutsaustraliainc.com.au, as well as social media, including Instagram (@chestnutsaustralia)
- Delivery of ‘email blasts’ – mini e-newsletters sent in between the months that Chestnut Industry News is distributed
- Collection, collation and dissemination of industry statistics, detailing national planting and production information for the industry, with this information available in a new section in the levy payers’ area of the industry website.
Sign up to email communications if you don’t already receive them. Chestnut levy payers can register their details with Chestnuts Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is a strategic levy investment in the Hort Innovation Chestnut Fund