Northern Australia Food Futures Conference 2021
The Northern Australia Food Futures Conference is Australia’s leading conference on agricultural development in the North.
The conference is integral in driving expansion in the north and places northern agriculture on the national agenda. Investors, politicians, industry and community stakeholders from around Australia and the world attend the Conference to explore agricultural opportunities in the north.
The theme for the upcoming conference is Development and the Environment. The event will be critical in informing investors and policy makers on sustainability trends in the industry and the role agriculture can play in safeguarding the north’s environmental resources. Industry experts will deliver keynote speeches on the current environmental legislative framework, the future of agriculture, the environmental impact of farming and the rise in environmentally sustainable agriculture in the north.
Associated Advertising and NT Farmers
- 17 May 2021, 5:30-7pm, Welcome reception
- 18 May 2021, 8:30am-1:30pm, Introduction and speaker sessions
- 18 May 2021, 1:30-5pm, Field Trips
- 18 May 2021, 5-9pm, Industry Night at Barramundi Adventures
- 19 May 2021, 7-8:20am, NT Young Farmers Group Breakfast
- 19 May 2021, 8:30-11:30am, Elective workshops
- 19 May 2021, 11:45am-5pm, Speaker sessions
- 19 May 2021, 7:30-11:30pm, Gala Dinner and Awards
- 20 May 2021, 8:30-11:30am, Concurrent sessions
Get more information from: Northern Australia Food Futures website