National Olive Industry Conference 2021
The AOA National Olive Industry Conference & Exhibition is the industry’s foremost annual calendar event. It attracts a wide range of olive industry businesses and personnel, both local and international, all keen to share in the learning, networking and resourcing opportunities presented by this national industry gathering.
Exhibiting at the event provides concentrated, face-to-face engagement with your target audience, facilitating immediate and long-term sales opportunities as well as learning more about the industry.
Australian Olive Association
- 15 October 2021, 8:30am-4pm, Field Tours
- 15 October 2021, 6:30-11pm, AIOA Awards DINNER - Paranaple Convention Centre
- 16 October 2021, 7:30am-5pm, day events
- 16 October 2021, 6:30-11pm, Conference dinner
- 17 October 2021, 8am-6pm, Speakers, program, EVOO tasting.
Get more information from: Australian Olive Association website