Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: World Potato Congress and European Potato Conference Study (PT18002).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation to:
- Increase industry understanding and adoption of production best practice as well as awareness and adoption of any emerging production information
- Provide knowledge transfer to the potato industry value chain on international research, technological advancements, best practice, emerging risks and opportunities
- Create a better informed industry to increase farm productivity and potato quality
- Promote international linkages and networking
- Invigorate the investment pipeline with concepts and ideas gained from the study tours.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 13 February 2019.