Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Table grape market access and trade development (TG20000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Design and guide the Australian Table Grapes ongoing market access and trade development agenda
- Implement the tools, training and support required to maintain existing exports, grow export volumes and capitalise on new export opportunities
- Develop and maintain information to guide export decision making
- Work in collaboration with government and relevant organisations to achieve technical market access improvements
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders both domestically and internationally to facilitate market access and market development
- Collaborate with existing Hort Innovation funded projects – including biosecurity, communications and extension projects – to extend export information and support throughout the Australian table grape industry.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 22 January 2021.