Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Table grape export strategy (TG19002).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Prioritise key export markets
- Identify and rank market access and market improvement priorities for each key market
- Identify trade data and R&D gaps necessary to address the priorities identified above
- Identify the long-term strategic export objectives for the table grape industry
- Where applicable produce business cases for submission to the Trade Assessments Panel
- Present recommendations for future trade related projects and/or research
- Present recommendations for implementation of actions that support export growth for the Australian table grape industry.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 28 February 2020.