Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project Summerfruit market access and trade development project (SF19000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to ensure maintenance and continual development of exports within the summerfruit industry through:
- Building export readiness and capacity
- Participating in trade development and market access activities
- Accessing up to date market intelligence and consumer insights
- Participating in the Taste Australia International Trade Program to build international relationships, business opportunities, and market understanding across key export countries including new, emerging and developed markets
- Building collaborative partnerships.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 27 July 2020