Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Resourcing, supporting, and assessing biosecurity in nursery production (NY20000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to support nursery industry best management practices. More specifically:
- Support nursery best management practice through resource development
- Create a suite of communications to suit multiple learning styles
- Determine whether nurseries using best management practices outperform those taking different approaches
- Support Greenlife Industry Australia to meet their obligations under the Emergency Plant Pest Response Deed
- Ensure industry has access to professionally skilled diagnostic and technical service providers specialising in nursery stock to deliver accurate, timely pest and disease identification to growers.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 9 October 2020