Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: New innovations to improve mushroom whiteness shelf life (MU19005).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Consult with industry to review current practices used by the Australian industry believed to improve mushroom whiteness
- Undertake a global review (including scientific and industry communications) of pre-harvest practices which are currently used or could be used to improve mushroom whiteness post-harvest
- Clarify the pre-harvest opportunities to manage mushroom production for improved post-harvest whiteness and post-harvest whiteness persistence
- Identification of and prioritization of knowledge gaps for future R&D to improve mushroom whiteness
- Provide a succinct summary of finding for industry.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00 pm (AEDT), 4 March 2020.