Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National passionfruit breeding and evaluation program (PF19000).
The objectives of the services are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Commercialise superior selections from previous investments
- Generate new progenies for the development of new selections with improved agronomic performance, product quality and consumer appeal
- Develop new F1 hybrid varieties for industry adoption
- Develop and apply new technologies and methods to enable rapid breeding
- Generate comparative performance data for progenies, selections and new varieties.
- Communicate performance of new selections and varieties to growers.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 10 June 2020.