Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National macadamia breeding and evaluation program (MC19000).
The objectives of the services are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Develop new varieties with the potential to address industry requirements
- Generate new progenies targeting traits of interest to industry
- Carry out primary and secondary evaluation activities, and generate early performance data
- Contribute to the macadamia regional variety trials
- Communicate performance of new selections to growers.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 10 July 2019.