Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National cherry conference (CY19001).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Increase industry knowledge and understanding of best practice and emerging production and supply chain information in relation to R&D project outcomes and outputs
- Increase participants confidence in undertaking practice change by influencing their attitude and aspirations
- Provide avenues for participants to further investigate R&D outcomes and innovations that have been presented at the conference
- Facilitate the development of networks with existing industry members, researchers, suppliers and service providers
- Provide levy payers with access to international expertise on issues relevant to Australian cherry growers
- Create a better informed industry which will assist in improving farm productivity and cherry quality across all business sizes of cherry growers
- Promote the value of Hort Innovation and the levy system to all cherry levy payers and encourage further engagement with the national R&D programs.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00 pm (AEDT), 24 January 2020.