Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National banana development and extension program (BA19004).
The objectives of the services being sought are:
- Extension of industry relevant research and development (R&D), data collection and interpretation and industry development with emphasis on best management practice information (biosecurity and pest management in particular). This will involve:
- Improving the reach of the banana R&D program across Australia
- Creating improved industry capabilities for adoption of best management practices and innovation from levy funded R&D outputs and other innovative technological developments for the Australian banana industry
- Driving and monitoring the adoption of levy funded R&D outputs and other innovations by Australian banana businesses
- Facilitate the feedback loop between growers and researchers to ensure that R&D outputs are relevant and accessible to end users, and that industry R&D gaps/needs are reported to Hort Innovation. An important element to this will be assisting Hort Innovation collate the industry’s strategic investment priorities and review these over time.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 27 February 2020.