Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Mushroom industry crisis and reputation risk management (MU20006).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Undertake mushroom industry risk identification, mitigation strategy formulation and management planning
- Update the Australian mushroom industry reputation risk management framework (AMSAFE)
- Ensure the industry is equipped to manage crisis events, outlining responsibilities of key stakeholders and resources required for the management of a crisis
- Provide crisis management training and capacity building to the industry respondents and key stakeholders that will be required to be involved in the event of a recall or crisis
- Provide monthly monitoring and reporting of key risk themes.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5:00PM (AEST), 18 May 2021.