Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Melon market access and trade development (VM20002).
The objectives of the services being sought are to develop market access and trade activities, build industry export capability and create market intelligence tools for growers to support the required growth in the export market for the Australian melon industry.
Key activities include:
- Building export culture and capacity
- Participating in trade development and market access activities
- Accessing up to date customer and consumer market insights
- Participating in the Taste Australia International Trade Program to build international relationships, business opportunities and market understanding across key export countries including, new, emerging and developed markets
- Building collaborative partnerships.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 25 September, 2020