Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Macadamia Marketing Manager (MC18507).
The objectives of the services are to assist Hort Innovation with:
- Continued execution of the 2017-2022 strategic marketing and operation plans (Innovation initiative)
- Development of a 5-year global marketing and market development program 2022-2027 for the Australian macadamia industry
- Identification, management and monitoring of all contractors to implement the program
- Identification, collation and analysis of relevant key industry data and statistics
- Development and maintenance of close working relationships with Hort Innovation, commercial macadamia marketers, including the marketing commitee and the facilitation of their engagement in, and support of, the program
- Effective communication to domestic and global stakeholders
- Reporting to levy payers, industry and Hort Innovation on the outcomes of the marketing program.
The services are to support the following industry outcomes:
- Continue strong demand for Australian-grown macadamias
- Ensure that Australian grown macadamias continue to achieve a premium price over other origins
- Maintain low levels of volatility in wholesale prices (and therefore, in grower prices)
- Increase the wholesale price average (and therefore, the grower price average) over time.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00 pm (AEDT), 15 January 2019.