Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Leadership fund investment evaluation (HA19008).
The key objective of the services being sought is to assist Hort Innovation review the investments within the Hort Frontiers Leadership Fund and identify future opportunities and funding arrangements. This review will consider the effectiveness, efficiency and appropriateness of the current investments:
- LP15001 – Global masterclass
- LP15006 – Attracting new entrants into Australian horticulture
- LP16000 – Advancing women’s leadership across the Australian horticulture industry
- LP16002 – Churchill fellowships.
The review will occur in two stages:
- Stage one: evaluation of the nominated investments in relation to process appropriateness, efficiency, relevance and effectiveness.
- Stage two: identification of future opportunities and funding arrangements for the Hort Frontiers Leadership Fund.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 21 August 2020.