Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Joint berry export trade development project (MT20004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Design and guide the Australian berry industry’s ongoing market access and trade development agenda
- Develop international trade knowledge and expertise to build the berry industry’s capacity to grow and diversify exports
- Provide necessary connections and support to all stakeholders across the trade supply chain
- Participate in the Taste Australia International Trade Program to build international relationships, business opportunities, and market understanding across key export countries
- Link with existing berry industry projects to facilitate market access and trade development activities
- Maintain active engagement with all stakeholders related to berry industry international trade matters.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 5 February 2021.