Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Identification and management of mosaic viruses and secondary pathogens in buffalo turf (TU19000).
The objective of the services being sought is to provide turf growers with capacity to identify and manage mosaic viral pathogens and their secondary infections to ensure continued viability of the industry. To do this, the working objectives are to:
- Identify the pathogens involved in buffalo and possibly couch disease and the regions in which they are prevalent
- Identify which varieties are more and less susceptible to St Augustine Decline and other mosaic viral diseases
- Develop diagnostic capacity that can be made available to growers, advisors and turf certifiers
- Make recommendations for biosecurity practices to minimise spread on and between farms and regions, including border entry
- Develop and extend an effective short- and long-term management plan for mosaic viruses and their secondary infections for buffalo and couch growers.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 8 July 2019.