Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: First detector network: USA Huanglongbing and citrus canker (CT18003).
The objectives of the services being sought are to design, organise and undertake international field visits in areas (USA) impacted by Huanglongbing (HLB) and/or canker to help Hort innovation;
- Increase industry understanding and adoption of best practice biosecurity practice
- Provide knowledge transfer to the citrus industry on HLB and canker including; international research findings, detection, eradication and management best practice
- Improve capacity of industry to ensure faster response time to any incursions by having immediate access to international expertise and experience
- Increase the chance of containing and/or eradicating HLB and canker through increased industry knowledge
- Promote international linkages and networking, and develop innovative concepts and ideas for future R&D investment.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), Wednesday 30 January, 2019.