Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Extension of technologies and best management practice to the Australian table grape industry (TG19000).
The objectives of the services sought are:
- Extension of industry relevant research and development (R&D), data collection and interpretation and industry development with particular emphasis on best management practice information related to fruit quality, IPDM and managing in variable climates.
- This will involve:
- Improving the reach of the table grape R&D program across Australia
- Creating improved industry capabilities for adoption of best management practices and innovation from levy funded R&D outputs and other innovative technological developments for the Australian table grape industry
- Driving and monitoring the adoption of levy funded R&D outputs and other innovations by Australian table grape businesses.
- Facilitate the feedback loop between growers and researchers to ensure that R&D outputs are relevant and accessible to end users, and that industry R&D gaps/needs are reported to Hort Innovation.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 12 February 2020.