Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Educating health professionals on the nutrition and health benefits of avocados (AV20003).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Educate health professionals about the health benefits and culinary uses of Australian avocados through a program of activities that are informed by credible science.
- Increase health professional knowledge about the role of avocados in disease prevention and management.
- Further develop the health professional section of the Avocados Australia website
- Educate and build engagement with health professionals via conferences, roundtables, events and workshops.
- Position avocados as an important component of a healthy diet and showcase their unique value proposition in contributing to diets across the globe by supporting health and wellness, particularly as consumers move towards plant-based eating patterns.
- Stay abreast of new developments in avocado human nutrition clinical trials from around the world and ensure results are appropriately communicated in Australia.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00 pm (AEDT), 4 December 2020.