Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Educating health professionals about melon nutrition (VM20003).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Review the scientific literature in health and nutrition on melons (including watermelons, rockmelons, honeydew melons and other melons).
- Educate health professionals about the health benefits and culinary uses of Australian melons through a program of activities that are informed by credible science.
- Increase health professional knowledge about the role of melons in disease prevention and management.
- Build upon Hort Innovation’s and industry’s science-based melon digital platform housing research and resources that can be shared with health professionals and other stakeholders.
- Position melons with health professionals as an important component of a healthy diet and showcase their unique value proposition in contributing to diets across the globe by supporting health and wellness, particularly as consumers become more interested in plant-based eating patterns.
- Stay abreast of new developments in clinical trials from around the world and ensure results are appropriately communicated in Australia.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5:00 PM (AEST), 26 April 2021.