Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Dried grape export marketing program (DG18501).
The objectives of the services being sought are to work with the collaborative export marketing committee and Hort Innovation to:
- Build awareness of the Australian dried grapes brand and premium positioning in priority markets in Asia. This premium positioning is crucial in line with the marketing strategy and leveraging Australian equity will be a key strategy to achieve this
- Increase the frequency and consistency of physical presence in Asia to drive home unified messaging and generate new user interest
- Drive awareness of and trial for a wider range of Australian dried grapes with buyers, with the aim of altering purchasing patterns
- Work towards growing exports in Asia to 4,000MT by 2023
- Gather marketing learnings from the global market.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 29 March 2019.