Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Understanding and managing the impacts of climate change on Australian onion production (VN23001).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Provide insights to improve input management while maintaining yield and quality in a changing climate.
- Provide growers with an understanding on the potential to improve the sustainability of their businesses.
- Provide the onion industry with clear messaging on the sustainability to support increase in consumption.
- Support industry to identify the area of greatest return/feasibility for practice change and the value of progressing alternative resources.
- Inform future strategic industry investments.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is March 8, 2024, 3:00PM (AEDT).