Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Banana integrated pest and disease management program (BA21004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Develop knowledge and tools for managing high priority banana pests and diseases.
- Conduct on-farm trials to demonstrate the effectiveness of a systems approach to pest and disease management.
- Collaborate with local and international partners to grow the industry's capacity across pathology, chemical ecology, entomology and biocontrol research.
- Collaborate with the banana industry R&D coordinator (BA20002) and other key stakeholders to maximise the reach and impact of this program.
- Collaborate with levy-funded extension programs, including BA18001 and BA19004, in the development of extension activities and resources to support change in grower KASA (knowledge, attitudes, skills, aspirations) and adoption of project outputs.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 7 October 2021, 5:00PM (AEST).