Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Avocado market access and trade development project (AV20004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to design and guide the industry’s ongoing market access and trade development agenda and develop the tools and training requirements to capitalise on the opportunities being created.
- Increase exports of avocados each year
- Design and guide the Australian avocado industry’s ongoing market access and trade development agenda and develop tools and training to capitalise on the opportunities being created
- Grow exports through creating an informed industry with capacity to participate effectively in export supply chains
- Grow exports through improving supply chain connectivity and market access opportunities
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders both domestically and internationally to facilitate export market access and market development for the Australian avocado industry
- Develop and maintain information to guide export decision making and to build export knowledge within the Australian avocado industry, through linkages with related projects
- Provide export industry development services for the Australian avocado industry and deliver extension services to develop an export culture and increased knowledge of export, including knowledge of all aspects of the supply chain and activities needed to grow export capability and success.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), 16 December 2020.