Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Avocado industry data capture and analysis 2020-2023 (AV20000).
The objectives of the services are to help Hort Innovation and the avocado industry:
- Produce high quality industry and market data to assist both short- and long-term industry planning and decision making
- Support seasonal harvesting and marketing decisions by avocado growers and supply chain participants through the collection of robust, relevant and verifiable supply throughput, trade and retail pricing information
- Help maintain a supply and demand balance to optimise value for growers and quality for consumers
- Produce long term industry production forecasts to inform stakeholders of the medium-long term outlook for the industry
- Monitor Australian orchard productivity over time to evaluate changes.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 12 June 2020.