Request for Proposal
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Australian potato industry extension and communication program (PT19004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Implement the findings of PT18003 Potato stakeholder needs analysis and extension strategy development.
- Deliver extension and communication services at a regional level in a strategic and coordinated manner with a team of appropriately skilled and respected regional delivery partners.
- Deliver extension and communication activities aligned to the PT18003 work packages, that result in an informed industry which has the necessary tools (technologies and management practices) and capacity (knowledge and skills) to manage on-farm risks from a production and biosecurity perspective and meet market requirements and consumer expectations. This will involve:
- Improving the reach of the potato R&D program
- Creating improved industry capabilities for adoption and innovation from levy funded R&D outputs
- Driving and monitoring the adoption of levy funded R&D outputs by Australian potato businesses.
- Facilitate the feedback loop between growers and researchers to ensure that R&D outputs are relevant and accessible to end users, and that industry R&D gaps/needs are reported to Hort Innovation. In particular this project must work closely with PT17002.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), 30 August 2019.